Consultant Lene Coeman
Date posted 16 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An international company, specialized in medical devices, situated in region Aalst, is looking for an intercompany accountant. Are you recently graduated or do you have a first experience in accounting? In that case, this is the perfect job for you!
Your tasks as Intercompany Accountant:
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for balance sheets and intercompany accounts
- Analyze any discrepancies related to intercompany transactions
- Analyze aging for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prepare GRIR analysis and resolve the outstanding items
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc reports as necessary
- Revaluation of Foreign ICO balances
- Posting & prepare of Intercompany invoices
- Prepare & finalize intercompany payments
The ideal profile:
- You have a degree in accounting
- You recently graduated or you have a first experience in accounting
- You are quickly available
- You have a good knowledge of English. Other languages are a plus.
The offer for Intercompany Accountant:
- A chance to learn a lot in an international environment
- An interesting salary package
Are you looking for a first job in accounting and are you quickly available? Don’t hesitate to sen dus your resume to email@example.com with the reference number 531771.