Salary A competitive salary package
Consultant Gaelle Bovy
Date posted 26 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
Are you looking for a new challenge in accounting? For a well-known shipping firm I am looking for an Accountant to join the team in Antwerp. Would you like to work for an international company with ambitious colleagues?
Keep on reading.
Tasks of the Junior Accountant:
- To follow up and input invoices in the Finance system, to cooperate with the relevant departments if necessary for the incoming invoices
- Preparation of the incoming documents to assure the document flow is running smoothly
- Daily entry of incoming and outgoing documents
- To occasionally prepare payments
- To execute electronic payments via ISABEL online as well as manual payments that have been already approved by the relevant Dept. and Group Controller
- To make bookings for the monthly accounts
- To communicate and exchange correspondence with the Vendors for any issue
- To handle, monitor the incoming invoices and follow up the invoice workflow and cooperate with relevant Departments
- To assist in the monthly closing
- Preparation of outgoing invoices and statements
Profile of the Junior Accountant:
- You have obtained a Bachelor/Certificate degree in accounting, or similar by experience
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in AP accounting
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You can work result-driven and you are a team player
- You are analytical, punctual and organized
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference QHH 722 940.