Consultant Geoffrey Gerin
Date posted 04 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A financial accountant role has just become available at one of our client in the energy sector based in central Brussels.
Reporting directly to the Accounting Manager, this is a role for a financial accountant who is rapidly available and operational. This is an interim role.
The financial accountant will be responsible for:
- The preparation, control and process of bookings related to financial operations in SAP and in the treasury system.
- The preparation of monthly and quarterly reconciliations of accounts linked to financial products and derivatives transactions.
- You assist the Manager in the group monthly activity reporting.
- You prepare the balance-sheet in IAS IFRS and BE GAAP.
- The monitoring of costs and contracts compliance.
Profile of the ideal financial accountant:
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in financial accounting.
- Excellent French. Good knowledge of English. Italian is an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP and IAS IFRS.
- Knowledge of financial products.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Team player and rapidly available.
In return, our client offers:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages.
- An interesting temporary mission in an international and multicultural environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great on-the-job learning opportunities and a competitive salary package await you for a temporary assignment within an international and stimulating environment.