Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Lene Coeman
Date posted 17 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An international player active in medical supplies, situated in Gentbrugge, is looking for an Accountant for Europe.
Do you already have experience as accountant and are you looking for a new challenge with a lot of responsibilities? Then this job is perfect for you!
Your tasks as Accountant Europe:
- Handle daily accounting operations for our European operations, based in Ghent, which include offices and personnel in UK and Germany.
- Maintain AP, AR, bank reconciliation, prepaid expenses and intercompany positions
- Assist in cost and payroll accounting
- Support month-end accounting close process for the parts mentioned above
- Assist in taks related matters: including VAT filing and other taxes
- Interact with customers and suppliers for timely processing of invoices and payments
- Participate in development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strenghten internal controls
- Report to the financial controller
The ideal profile:
- You have a bachelors or masters degree in finance or accounting
- You have 3-5 years of accounting experience. Experience in working for an international company is a plus
- Fluency in Dutch and English. German is a nice to have
- Some knowledge of accounting principles: BE GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP
- Good interpersonal, organizational, communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
The offer als Accountant Europe:
- A job with a lot of responsibilities in an international environment
- The chance to grow and develop your skills and knowledge
- Compensation commensurate with experience level
Do you have experience as accountant for an international company and are you driven and stress resistant? Please react on this job and send us your resume! (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and refer to 736430.