Inventory and Revenue Review Reporting Officer
Consultant Lene Coeman
Date posted 28 June 2018 2018-06-282018-08-24 medical-and-nursing Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An international company, active in medical technology, located near Aalst, is looking for a new employee for the ‘inventory and revenu review reporting’ team.
Do you already have some experience in a multinational company on finance and are you quickly available? This job is perfect for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Review monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts related to the Inventory and Revenue of the European selling entities.
- Report the Trade Sales each month to Consolidation of the European selling entities.
- Analyze any discrepancies related to Inventory/Cost of Sales/Revenue between the Inventory Management System (LOTS) and the Financial Accounting System (SAP).
- To liaise with Business analysts and other stakeholders on procedures and processes.
- Other ad-hoc duties including any inventory related projects.
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc reports as requested by your stakeholders.
- Provision of backup documentation in support of SOX and Internal controls.
- Assist the Inventory Team with their day-do-day operations.
The ideal profile:
- Educational background in Accounting or equivalent
- Knowledge of local GAAP and US GAAP / IFRS requirements
- Fluency in English; each additional European language is a plus
- A minimum of 2-3 years practical experience in a multinational finance environment
- A proven ability to work in a team
The offer as Inventory and Revenue Review Reporting Officer:
- Salary package according to your experience
- Interim contract in view of a fixed contract
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
- Flexible working hours and other benefits
Do you have a first experience and are you looking for the next step in your career? Then this is the perfect job for you! So apply fast and sent us your cv.