Consultant Maxime Leveque
Date posted 02 July 2018 2018-07-022018-08-31 legal Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A job as Junior Accountant has just been created in a law firm located in Brussels.
As Junior Accountant, you will be performing the following tasks:
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries and adjustments, including supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions;
- Assist in the preparation of the VAT returns and IC Listings;
- Prepare payment lists and follow-up on approval, manage petty cash transactions;
- Process bank statements and reconciliation of the bank statement balances to the general ledger accounts;
- Draft and follow-up on invoices from lawyers in accordance with their self-billing agreement;
- Follow-up on client invoices and A/R;
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of Fixed Assets Balances to Fixed Assets Register and report on any discrepancies with the plan for the year;
- Backup of the Payable Assistants;
- Support the Senior Accountant in the monthly closing activities and in the Balance Sheet reconciliation.
Ideal Profile of the Junior Accountant
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- A first experience in accounting is always an asset.
- You are fluent in in French with a good knowledge of English
- Ability to multi-tasks, work under pressure and meet the deadlines.
Our client offers
- A compensation and benefits package in line with your experience
- Permanent contract
- A pleasant but challenging working environment
If your are rigorous, detail-oriented and willing to learn, this job as Junior Accountant this job as Junior Accountant is made for you. Do not hesitate to send your application now to email@example.com with the reference QZY774770.