Consultant Brenda Aelbrecht
Date posted 01 August 2018 2018-08-012018-09-28 retail Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new Senior Accountant job has just become available for a leading international firm in Dilbeek.
If you are organized, rigorous, dynamic and decided to take a turning point in your career, this job as Senior Accountant is made for you!
The Senior Accountant will be responsible to:
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Prepare financial management reports.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Ensure accurate inter-company accounts and recharges.
- Prepare tax returns (VAT, Real Estate Tax, etc.).
- Set invoices up for payment and prepare and process payments.
- Maintain bank records.
Profile of ideal Senior Accountant:
- Has a Bachelor in Accountancy
- Has experience in accounting, preferably in a GL accountant position
- Speaks fluently English, Dutch or French is a plus
- Good knowledge of Excel
In return, we offer:
- The possibility to be part of an international company, with growth opportunities
- A contract of unlimited duration
- An attractive salary package according your experience level with fringe benefits
Do you already have a nice experience in (GL)-Accounting and are you looking for a new challenge in an attractive international company? Then this function as Senior Accountant could be ideal for you! So apply fast and sent your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.