Salary Salary according to experience
Consultant Lene Coeman
Date posted 25 September 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new Intercompany Accountant has just become available for a leading firm in medical devices, in region Aalst. If you have a degree in accounting or finance and you are looking for your first job or you already have a first experience, this job is made for you!
The Intercompany Accountant will be responsible for:
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for balance sheet and intercompany accounts.
- Analyze any discrepancies related to Intercompany transactions.
- Analyze aging for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
- Prepare GRIR analysis and resolve the outstanding items.
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc reports as necessary.
- Revaluation of Foreign ICO balances
- Posting & Prepare of Intercompany invoices
- Prepare & Finalize intercompany payments (Netting)
The ideal profile:
- You have a degree in accounting
- You recently graduated or you have a first experience in accounting
- You are quickly available
- You have a good knowledge of English. Other languages are a plus.
- You are flexible in working hours and don’t mind working some overtime in closing periods
The offer as Intercompany Accountant:
- Salary package according to your experience (€2000-€2700 gross a month)
- Interim contract in view of a fixed contract
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
Are you looking for a first experience in an international environment where there is a focus on the work-life balance and your personal interests? Then this function is perfect for you! So apply fast and sent us your cv.