Consultant Kevin Blockx
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 manufacturing-and-production Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new AR ACCOUNTANT job has just become available for an international firm in Mechelen. If you have a Bachelor or Master degree in accounting/finance/economics, this is a great opportunity for you to join a leading firm.
The AR ACCOUNTANT will be responsible for:
- Generate and send out invoices and payment reminders
- Follow-up on, collect and allocate payments
- Reach and resolve payment discrepancies
- Review A/R aging to ensure compliance
- Coordinate cash collection activities in 10 countries
Profile of ideal AR ACCOUNTANT:
- Has a Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or economics
- A first experience in AR accounting
- Speaks fluently English
- Is hands-on, eager to learn and has an analytical mindset
- Has a professional attitude and no 9-5 mentality
- Experience with SAP is a plus
In return, our client offers:
- A temporary with option fix contract within an international environment
- A highly stimulating and motivated environment
- An attractive salary with extra legal benefits (meal vouchers, transport reimbursement, …)
- If you are driven, determinate and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference UBL 787 530.