Junior GL Accountant
Consultant Brenda Aelbrecht
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-28 retail Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels
An international company Groot-Bijgaarden (1702) is looking for a Junior GL Accountant to enforce the finance team.
Do you have a first experience in accounting and open for a new challenge? Don’t hesitate to apply for this really nice opportunity!
Your tasks as Junior GL Accountant:
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Prepare financial management reports.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Ensure accurate inter-company accounts and recharges.
- Prepare tax returns (VAT, Real Estate Tax, etc.).
- Ensure vendor file maintenance.
- Set invoices up for payment and prepare and process payments.
- Maintain bank records.
The ideal profile:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Few years of experience in accounting
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Very good knowledge of MS office and Excel
The offer as Junior GL Accountant:
- Attractive salary package
- A varieted function in finance within an international company
If you have interest in this job, do not hesitate and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference number 690 860.