Senior Accounting Specialist
Salary An attractive salary package
Consultant Ekaterina Pautova
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-13 pharmaceuticals Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
A leading international pharmaceutical company in the region of Zaventem is currently looking for a Senior Accounting Specialist. If you have experiencing accounting and looking for a nice opportunity in an international firm? Apply now!
The Senior Accounting Specialist will be responsible for:
- Ensure timely and accurate legal statutory reporting
- Manage month end accrual management, including the analysis of key variances, for entities under your responsibility.
- Manage journal entry review processes to ensure adequate procedures are in place to fulfil internal control requirements.
- Balance Sheet oversight and ownership: ensure account reconciliations are being performed timely and accurately in accordance with SOX controls.
- Timely and accurate tax reporting
- Develop strong working relations within the EMEA Finance teams and collaborate with other support functions to meet the Finance objectives.
- Lead special projects on behalf of the Controller’s team as assigned.
Profile of ideal Senior Accounting Specialist:
- Has a Bachelor in Finance combined with minimum 5 year experience in a similar role
- Is fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is a big plus
- Has a Hands-on mentality, high engagement and energy level
- Is communicative and flexible
In return, our client offers:
- An attractive salary package
- Interesting function with learning opportunities
- A rapidly growing environment
- A fixed contract
- Pleasant international work environment
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference EPR 785 240.