Consultant Amber Vanhooren
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-11 retail Dendermonde East Flanders BE EUR 20000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international & growing organization located in the region of Dendermonde is looking for a Pricing Controller to expand their team. You will work with 5 hands-on and open-minded colleagues and you will report directly to the pricing manager.
The Pricing Controller will be responsible for:
- You analyse, update and maintain the price build up of raw material costs in the Raw material Price System.
- You conduct mass verification of "Sales-Price-System" data integrity and validity.
- You guarantee integrity of the pricing database; maintain table costs included in selling prices, ensure accurate production costs and validate daily input of raw material cost in SAP.
- You conduct daily and monthly execution and validation checks.
- You analyse case problems and recommend solutions to the pricing director and keep the pricing team informed.
- You produce reports and explain margins to the senior management team.
- You perform profitability analysis and price simulations.
- You participate actively in pricing projects.
The ideal profile:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a controlling / analytical role
- Strong Excel skills
- SAP system knowledge is an asset
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Analytical skills, critical mind-set & you have an eye for detail
The offer as Pricing Controller:
- An attractive salary package
- A fixed contract
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
- Intern grow possibilities
Does this sound perfect to you? Then apply fast and sent us your resumé.