Consultant Annelies Sanglan
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-08 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kallø East Flanders BE EUR 20000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
An international player located in Kallo is searching for a Accounts Payable Manager. Do you like the logistic sector, ocean freight service and do you have an analytical mindset. Do you have experience as an accounts payable and are you looking for the next step in your carreer? Than this is the job you are looking for!
As AP manager you are responsible for:
- You report to Head of controlling and work closely together with finance community and operational management.
- You are responsible for the Purchase-to-Pay process. You provide accounts payable assistance to different stakeholders and operational staff.
- You maintain/improve internal and external account payable procedures and accounting principles.
- You act as liaison between various financial and operational teams located in Brussels, Antwerp and shared service center in India.
- You will lead directly a team of 5-7 people.
- You pro-active identify account payable improvement opportunities to ensure internal productivity and performance targets.
- You maintain a strong and effective relationship with key suppliers.
The ideal profile:
- Preferable understanding of freight forwarding industry
- Willing to relocate from Kallo to Machelen
- Strong results orientation
- Coaching and people development skills
- Effective problem evaluation and solution and strategic thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills and solid experience in MS Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, Charts, etc.) required
- Assertive, persistent and able to build good and interactive working relationship
- Degree in Finance or equivalent plus 3 of experience in related field
- Speaks Dutch, French and English
- Excellent written communication skills in English
The offer as AP Manager:
- Nice salary package with extra advantages such as a companycar, laptop, smartphone, insurances, management bonus
- Flexible hours
- 37 holidays
- Permanent contract on fulltime basis
- This company offers a strong business environment with clear futur vision
- A challenging job with responsibility
- A great financial team that gives you the needed support, training and back-up
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then apply fast and sent us your cv.