Accounts Payable Accountant
Consultant Femke Strijckmans
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 retail Groot-Bijgaarden Flemish Brabant BE EUR 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international company situated in Groot-Bijgaarden (1702) is looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to reinforce their accountancy department.
Do you have a Bachelor's degree, experience in AP-accounting and are you looking forward to a new challenge in a more flexible work envirement ? Then this job is for you!
Tasks of the Accounts Payable Accountant:
- Responsible for processing of non-PO and PO invoices
- Responsible for preparing payments
- Assist with intercompany reconciliations
- Assist in monthly closing and reporting to management
- Publish AP aging report on a monthly basis and maintain reconciliation between AP subledger detail to GL.
- Responsible for audit requests related to Account Payable.
- Responsible for cash application on a weekly basis
- Responsible for correcting price variances on sales invoices.
- Follow-up with customers closely based on recent aging lists
- Prepare and lead monthly AR meetings for countries of your responsibility
- Assist in AR aging review and reconciliation with GL
The ideal profile:
- Bachelor or graduate in accountancy
- A first experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Dutch and a good level of English
- Knowledge of Excel is an asset
- Reliable, number cruncher, communicative and teamplayer
Offer for the Accounts Payable Accountant:
- Nice salary with fringe benefits
- Pleasant work environment in an international context
- Flexible working
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then apply fast and sent us your cv.