General Ledger Accountant
Consultant Annelies Sanglan
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 science-and-research Destelbergen East Flanders BE EUR 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Walters People is currently looking for a General ledger accountant in the region of Destelbergen. This company is worldwide active within the chemical sector and has 1700 employees on their payroll. If you like to be challenged and would love to work within a big structure, please present yourself and let's talk!
Your responsibilities as General Ledger Accountant:
- Ensure a proper month end closing
- Ensure a proper year end closing and external audit
- Ensure correct VAT and intrastat declarations
- Set up of reconciliations of GL accounts, GRNI accounts and variances
- Set up GL Bookings in relation to month end- and year end closing
- Settlement on GL accounts
- Set up purchase orders for overhead costs
- Set up trainings in relation to these activities
- Follow up and analysis of activities on purchase invoices
- Create the link between Finance and the internal organisation.
- Report to the Finance Manager Benelux.
The ideal profile:
- Ensure accuracy and respect timelines;
- You hold minimum a Bachelor in accounting or Finance
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English is a must - knowledge of French and German is an asset
- You have 3-4 years of experience in finance and accounting
- You are a team player and an analytical problem solver
- You have good communication and convincing skills
- You have an eye for detail and an accurate way of working and strong organisational skills
- You have a flexible mindset, and a positive attitude, able to evolve in a dynamic corporate environment
- You are able to work in an independent way
- You are perseverant and stress resistant.
The offer as General Ledger Accountant:
- You will experience a challenging job within a dynamic and growing company culture
- You will be part of an open and team oriented international environment, with strong focus on high quality products and service
- You will enjoy a job with a lot of autonomy, but where you can also count on support from your team and colleagues
Does this sounds ideal to you? Then apply fast!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.