Tax & Accounting Coordinator
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Anissa Ajmerrou
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-03 manufacturing-and-production Tessenderlo Limburg BE EUR 20000 45000 45000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast growing organisation in Tessenderlo is looking for a Tax & Accounting Coordinator. Do you want to work in an international environment? Are you detail minded and a number-cruncher? Then keep on reading.
The Tax & Accounting Coordinator will be responsible for:
- You check and apply corporate tax rules for the countries where we have local activities
- You make reports regarding the corporate tax.
- You check and apply the VAT rules in our SAP system.
- You prepare the VAT application for the periodic reporting to the VAT authorities.
- You prepare local forms.
- You book accounting documents with detailed accuracy related to cost controlling, VAT,…
Profile of ideal Tax & Accounting Coordinator:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Management with a major in Tax and Accountancy.
- You can look back on 5 years of relevant experience in Tax and Accounting.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and German is a plus!
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and experience with SAP.
- You have an analytical mindset, love working with numbers and you have a great eye for detail.
In return, our client offers:
- Attractive salary package
- Great experience in an international company
- Growth opportunities
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference AJA 945 952.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.