Analytical AZ Accountant
Consultant Lene Coeman
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-13 it Ghent East Flanders BE EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new analytical AZ Accountant job has just become available for an international IT company in the region of Ghent.
Are you a hands-on accountant who can work independently and you decided to take a turning point in your career, this job is made for you!
The analytical AZ Accountant will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping for Belgium and Netherland entities
- Monthly period close
- Payroll processing and benefits management
- Statutory compliance, including financial reporting, tax and VAT filings
- Customer invoicing and collections
- Vendor management and payment
- Coordinate with external auditors
- Treasury and forecast
The ideal profile:
- A bachelor degree in accountancy
- Experience with analytical accounting, from A to Z
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- The ability to work independently
- Communication skills to communicate effectively and promptly
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Positive and proactive attitude
The offer as analytical AZ Accountant:
- Attractive salary package, depending on your previous experience (also lunch vouchers, insurances and company car)
- Permanent job
- A part time or full time job (between 20 and 40 hours/week)
- Very flexible working environment with flex hours and the ability to work from home
Do you have a nice experience in accounting and are you ready for a new challenge? Then apply fast and sent us your resume.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.