Are you looking for a new challenge in accounting? For a well-known shipping firm we’re looking for a Junior Accountant to join the team in Antwerp. Would you like to work for an international company with ambitious colleagues? Keep on reading.
Tasks of the Junior Accountant:
- Assisting with the monthly, quarterly and year-end closings
- Recording bank journals and preparing payment proposals
- Follow-up of cash position and fund request
- Register and follow-up balances of the accounts payables
- Contributing each month to the preparation of the declarations (like VAT & others)
- Matching General Ledgers
- Communicate & cooperate with other colleagues and departments as necessary
- Other administrative support, such as; preparing SOX control reports, follow-up balance accounts, assisting with preparation of audit process and in ad-hoc projects, …
Profile of the Junior Accountant:
- You have obtained a Bachelor/Certificate degree in accounting, or similar by experience
- A first relevant experience is a plus, but no must
- You are fluent in Dutch and good knowledge of English
- You are a team player with good communication skills
- You have an eye for detail, but still you keep an overview
- You are precise, enjoy working with figures and are eager to learn
- You have excellent MS Office knowledge
- A lovely location and a very attractive environment.
- Attractive compensation in line with experience + meal vouchers, bonus plan, insurances, …
- Flexible workhours & possibility for telework
- Varied work in an international company with enthusiastic colleagues
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference UBL 1501342.