Salary An attractive salary package
Consultant Clarissa Pryce
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 financial-services Brussels Brussels BE EUR 2500 3500 3500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A job as Tax Analyst has just been created within an international company in the communication sector located in the centre of Brussels. You will directly report to Tax Director.
As a Tax Analyst, you will be performing the following tasks :
- You will directly report to Tax Director and you will be joining a finance team of about 10 people.
- Conduct research on international Tax treaties between UK/E&A regions and determine the lowest Tax withholing rate
- Assist Tax Director with Permanent Establishment monitoring
- Conduct research on acquisitions and business transfers
- Conduct research on tax registration in new foreign jurisdiction
- Prepare the transfer pricing calculations for all the different entities
Ideal profile of a Tax Analyst :
- Master degree in law or tax showing skills in tax.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate tax and international tax
- You are confident, organised, accurate and stress resistant
- Excellent knowledge of English
Client offers :
- An international working environment
- An attractive salary in line with your experience
- A permanent contract
- The support and training to enable your personal and professional development
If you can prioritise, communicate and manage workload effectively under pressure, this job opening as Tax Analyst is made for you. Do not hesitate to send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference YNN905992.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.