Billing and Collection Coordinator
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Geoffrey Gerin
Date posted 18 November 2016
A job of Billing and Collection Coordinator has just been created within an international Law Firm located in the heart of Brussels. Reporting directly to the finance manager, this is a role for a billing and collection coordinator who is a leader in their field.
The Billing and Collection Coordinator will be responsible for:
- The respect and application of billing policies and procedures for the department
- The drafting and editing of bills in line with internal processes before issuing them to clients
- The monthly reporting to the financial management
- The support of clients who have inquiries regarding billing issues and problems
- The effective collection of bills and the production of A/R reports to attorneys upon request.
- The monitoring of aging balance and the creation of payment plans for the clients
Ideal profile of the Billing and Collection Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or an equivalent experience
- A first experience of minimum 3 years in billing and collection
- An experience in the legal sector is a considerable asset
- You are perfectly fluent in English. A good level of French and Dutch is also an asset
- Organised, analytical and assertive. You have diplomatic skills and respect confidentiality at all times
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract in an international structure with an attractive salary package.
- An interesting function in a challenging environment.
If you are organised, driven, analytical and decided to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Billing and Collection Coordinator job.