Salary A competitive salaryFULL_TIME
Consultant Stefanie Vanderleyden
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 engineering Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels
For our international client situated in Diegem we are looking for a Treasury Assistant. Do you have a first experience in a similar function, then apply now! You are part of a dynamic team of professional and motivated colleagues in a growing company.
Tasks of the Treasury Assistant :
- Is responsible for performing cash operations
- Is responsible for the performance of the timely outgoing payments process
- Is responsible for timely and correctness of outgoing manual payments
- Prepares all related documents and reconciliations to support accounting closing requirements
- Is responsible for performing monthly bank balance reconciliation
- Is Responsible for various financial tasks
Profile of the Treasury Assistant:
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
- Good knowledge of Excel
- You are organised, accurate and eager to learn
Offer for the Treasury Assistant:
- A diverse and exciting job in an international environment with the possibility to learn and grow
- A competitive salary with an attractive package of fringe benefits.
- Interim with option fix
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference SVN 791 540.