Junior Treasury Analyst
Consultant Jeremy Aerts
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-05-09 financial-services Brussels Brussels BE EUR 2500 3000 3000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
A job as Junior Treasury Analyst has just been created within one of the largest European private enterprises in the area of goods transport. You will have an important role in encoding all bank statements, preparing payments to the suppliers, etc.
As Junior Treasury Analyst you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Encoding of Bank Statements
- Encoding foreign currencies in the accounting system
- Preparation of the list of payments to our suppliers for all companies of the Group
- Preparation of payment batches in Navision and Isabel
- Cashbox management
- Contact with banks
- When necessary, modification of signing authorities with the bank and Isabel
Ideal Profile for the job as Junior Treasury Analyst:
- You have a bachelor or graduate degree in finance/accounting/…or equal by experience
- You speak fluent Dutch or French, with a good knowledge of the other language. Knowledge of English is a plus
- Knowledge of Navision or Isabel is a plus
- You can work with confidential information
- You are open minded in willing to work on continuous improvement
Our client offers:
- Temporary contract in view of a fixed contract
- Challenging work and growing opportunities in a dynamic and international environment;
- A competitive remuneration packages.
If you are rigorous, open minded, interested by international atmosphere and decided to take a turning point in your career, this job as Junior Treasury Analyst is made for you! If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number AEJ802742.