Salary An attractive salary package
Consultant Maxime Leveque
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-26 2019-10-25 financial-services Brussels Brussels BE EUR 2500 3000 3000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A job as Treasury Assistant has just been created within a company located in Forest.
As Treasury Assistant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Dealing with daily treasury cash transactions at HQ;
- Periodic interest calculations;
- Reporting & Analyses of cash at risk;
- FX covering;
- Project involvement : treasury package
- Bank relationship;
- Financing under documentary credits (L/C)
- Credit insurance follow up (group level)
- Intercompany loans follow up & administration
- Credit insurance & Collection agency (group level)
- Group expense note platform administration
Ideal Profile for the job as Junior Treasury Assistant:
- You have a bachelor or graduate degree in finance/accounting/…or equal by experience
- You speak fluent Dutch, with a good knowledge of English and French
- You can work with confidential information
- You are open minded in willing to work on continuous improvement
Our client offers:
- A fixed contract
- Challenging work and growing opportunities in a dynamic and international environment;
- A competitive remuneration packages.
If you are rigorous, open minded, interested by international atmosphere and decided to take a turning point in your career, this job as Treasury Assistant is made for you! If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your CV to Belgium@walterspeople.com with the reference number QZY910692.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.