Privacy Project Manager
Consultant Clarissa Pryce
Date posted 04 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A job as Privacy Project Manager has just been made available within a company active in financial services located in Waterloo.
You will join a team of 8 people and you will report directly to the Senior Manager of Privacy and Data Protection.
As Privacy Project Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensuring that the new GDPR requirements are translated into sustainable processes
- Interacting with other department (Procurement, Security Due Diligence and Privacy) to gather all information needed
- Identification of legal and regulatory requirements and their potential impact on the business
- Monitoring and regulatory reporting activities and evaluation of risks
Ideal profile for the job as Privacy Project Manager:
- Master Degree in Law
- Experience of minimum 2 years in a legal position in Belgium
- Perfect command of English
- Significant understanding of Belgian law, financial markets, business awareness and regulatory requirements relating to compliance matters
Our client offers:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages
- An interesting temporary mission in an international and multicultural environment
If you are a meticulous individual, whom is stress resilient and you are ready to take on a challenge, this job as Privacy Project Manager is what you have been looking for! Apply directly or send us your resume at email@example.com.