Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Janet Bailey
Date posted 18 November 2016
For an asset management company located in Brussels, a job as Compliance Officer has become available to support activities towards the Legal department.
If you are proactive, analytical, result oriented and you are willing to learn and develop yourself in a compliance function, this job could be for you!
As Compliance Officer you’ll be responsible for following tasks:
- Implement and administer compliance policies and procedures, such as insider regulations, outside positions and Gift, Entertainment & Anti-bribery
- Monitoring and (regulatory) reporting activities
- Support and advise colleagues on compliance topics
- Assist with training and awareness activities
- Participating in business projects covering Belgium
- Supportive activities towards the Legal team can consist of:
- Support in drafting and negotiation of legal documentation (including prospectus, articles of incorporation and licensing agreements, agency agreements, supplier agreements, institutional mandates etc);
- Support in analyzing new laws, regulations and market practices which may impact the company and its business.
Profile of the Ideal Compliance Officer:
- Master Degree in Law option Financial Law as background
- Experience less than 3 years within legal or compliance environment
- Preferably a few years of asset management related experience; candidates with only business experience and willing to take a role as compliance officer are welcome
- Dutch native speak with excellent French and English
Offer our client has:
- Permanent contract
- An attractive salary package with several extra legal advantages
If you are analytical, driven, organized and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great on-the-job learning opportunities and stimulating environment await you.