Consultant Clarissa Pryce
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-02-07 insurance Brussels Brussels BE EUR 2000 2500 2500 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting job as Financial Officer has been made available in the centre of Brussels within a leading multinational insurance company.
You will be joining a multicultural team of 5 people and you will be reporting directly to the regional director.
As a Financial Officer you will be responsible of:
- Creating and modifying documents and requesting information regarding the international clients files
- Searches on internet, data analysis and entry
- Make presentations in PowerPoint, update Word documents and Excel sheets
- Prepare and analyse the correct calculations for the different insurance files
Ideal profile of a Financial Officer:
- Has experience with MS Office
- Speaks fluently English. Knowledge of any other language is a plus
- Is quickly available
- A bachelor degree
Our client is offering you:
- A salary based on experience and extra legal advantages
- A temporary contract with a possibility for a fixed contract in a dynamic company
If you are organised, rigorous and communicative, this is the role for you. Great on-the job learning opportunities and a competitive salary package within an international and stimulating environment await you. Do not hesitate to send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference YNN797890.