Salary An attractive salary package
Consultant Adele Demeire
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-26 2019-09-25 banking Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3000 4000 4000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international bank is today looking for a Compliance Officer to join their team in Brussels. It’s a temporary in view of a permanent contract and you will assist and report directly to the Head of Compliance.
As Compliance Assistant, you will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Identify, follow up and report Belgian and EU legal and regulatory requirements applicable to Brussels Branch
- Assist on managing compliance programmes and projects
- Assist on drafting various compliance policies and procedures
- Conduct daily compliance monitoring, including financial crimes monitoring
- Assist on internal and external examination or audit
- Assist on the administration of the Compliance Department activities
- Assist on internal and external reporting
- Assist on compliance trainings and meetings
- Assist on compliance risk assessment and management
- Acting as compliance advisor in the Brussels Branch
Ideal profile of the Compliance Assistant:
- Master’s degree in Law or in Finance
- Excellent level of English (French and/or Dutch are a plus).
- Around 3 year of experience in Compliance is required
- You are well-organized, rigorous and team player
Our client offers:
- A long term contract in an international environment
- Possibilities to evolve
- A very attractive salary package
If you’re motivated, flexible, open minded and ready to evolve within an international atmosphere, this function of Compliance Assistant is made for you!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.