Energy Portfolio Manager
Consultant Maxime Leveque
Date posted 13 September 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
For one of our market leading clients in the energy sector, located in Brussels , we are looking for Energy Portfolio Manager.
The main tasks of the Energy Portfolio Manager:
- Optimization of the company energy strategy, both at operational and strategic level
- Actively monitor energy markets and execute transactions under the validated purchasing strategies
- Contribute to mid to long term energy strategy for the targeted area of Europe
- Provide support and expertise to Countries for optimizing their energy portfolio and mitigate risk exposure.
The ideal profile of a Energy Portfolio Manager:
- Bachelor or Master in finance, economics or equivalent by experience
- Good language skills in French and English or Dutch
- Dynamic, innovative and creative
Our client’s offer for the Energy Portfolio Manager:
- An attractive salary in line with your experience and a great package of extra-legal advantages
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment with a lot of trainings and development opportunities.
If you are able to see a bigger picture in details, have excellent communication and strong analytical skills, then this opportunity of Energy Portfolio Manager is waiting for you! Take this chance to start a new challenge and send your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference QZY 784720 or apply directly.