Operations specialist - insurance company - Brussels
A new opportunity as an Operations specialist has just been made available in an International insurance company in Brussels. As an operations specialist, you will be directly reporting to the manager and you will be responsible for developing your own client portfolio for several business units.
As an Operations specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and synthesising the data of the business of several clients
- Analysing the margins and verifying the budgets for various projects in progress for specific Business Units (with project managers)
- Monthly reporting activities for the entity
- Managing your own client portfolio + development of it
The ideal profile of the business controller:
- Master’s degree in finance/economics/management with at least 3 years of experience in finance or insurance
- Fluency in English
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
Our client is offering you:
- A permanent contract in a dynamic and international working environment
- An interesting salary package with additional legal advantages based on your experience
- The opportunity to evolve on a professional and personal level in a multicultural company
Are you organised, dynamic and always looking for new challenges? Then look no further, this job as an Operation specialist is what you’ve been looking for!