Underwriter - international company - Brussels, telework incl.
An Underwriter position has just been created in an Insurance company in Brussels. As an Underwriter, you will have a permanent contract in a pleasant work environment where personal development and initiative have their place. Your clients will be addressed in Dutch and French.
As an Underwriter, you will be responsible for :
- Acceptance, pricing, and management
- New business: analysis of proposed risks, underwriting, pricing, preparation of policy documents and discharges;
- Existing business: acceptance and pricing of proposed risks, drafting of inserts and discharges;
- Handling of group policies and drafting of group contracts and individual attestations
- Annual updating of the existing group contracts.
- Monitoring the figures of the policies, group policies, products, etc. that you manage
- Participate in meetings about policies, products, rates, procedures, etc...
Ideal profile of the Underwriter
- You have a university degree (in Law, Commercial Science, etc.)
- Possibly an experience in the management of non-life insurance contracts
- You plan autonomously your entrusted tasks and you carry them out punctually and accurately, but as a real team player you are also committed to supporting your colleagues; a certain commercial affinity and a "hands-on mentality" are essential here.
- You are fluent in Dutch with perfect oral and written communication skills and can communicate fluently in French.
- Ideally, immediately available
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary package
- A dynamic working atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
If you are organised, detail oriented, dynamic, then this Underwriter job is for you! Don’t hesitate to send an application with the reference EAE1727522