Our client, an electronic money institution focused on digital banking, is looking for a Compliance Officer. The position is located in Brussels. You will join a dynamic and international environment with growing opportunities.
As a Compliance Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with other departments and solve compliance issues
- Establish, amend, monitor, document and test written compliance policies and procedures
- Deliver appropriate and timely reports, communication and consultation with management, the reporting line and supervisory authorities
- Draft policies and procedures or update the existing international policies and procedures for the Belgian employees
- Advise on compliance issues related to existing and new (financial) products
- Perform AML monitoring activities and KYC
- Check if employees receive sufficient and appropriate information to meet efficiently the General Management's objectives in respect of the internal procedures and legal requirements
- Analyse of ownership structures /layered entities and classifying these entities under the relevant risk ratings
- Inform the General Management about the effect of their decisions on the internal and external laws and requirements
Ideal profile as Compliance Officer:
- You have a Master degree in law.
- You have at least a first experience in compliance, KYC or similar position.
- You are able to interpret and apply the law as well as the procedures. You are flexible, impartial and have a critical mind. You are able to cope with tight deadlines.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French, both written and spoken.
- The certification in compliance is a plus.
What our client offers:
- You will be offered challenging work and growing opportunities in a dynamic and international environment
- A competitive package
You are flexible and you have an analytical mind? If you think that this function is the one for you, make sure to send us your application today!
Salary: A rewarding earningLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 07 June 2023Un poste de KYC Officer vient de se libérer dans une banque privée de renom à Bruxelles. La société est à la recherche de personnes sociables, curieuses et méticuleuses pour la rejoindre dans le cadre d’une mission de 6 mois.
Salary: nice extra-legal packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 24 April 2023A position of KYC Officer has just become available in an international company in Brussels. It is a permanent contract where you will report directly to the manager of the team.
Salary: Attractive salary package + fringe-benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 07 June 2023Une fonction de Gestionnaire de Productions vient de se libérer au sein d’une grande compagnie d’assurances au centre de Bruxelles. Les bureaux sont très accessibles par transport et train. Il s’agit d’un contrat intérimaire de 6 mois en vue d’engagement fixe.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 07 June 2023Une fonction de Gestionnaire de Dossiers en Assurance Vie vient de se libérer dans une société située au sud de Bruxelles. Si vous êtes passionné par le monde des assurances et recherchez un cadre de travail multiculturel et stimulant cette fonction est faite pour vous !
Salary: A nice salary package with homeworkingLocation: AuderghemDate posted: 05 June 2023A well-known company in the banking sector and working with the automotive industry is looking for a Credit Analyst to join a dynamic team in contact with management in Belgium and around the world.