Underwriter - Insurance - Brussel - Easy access and telework
An Underwriter position has just been created in an Insurance company in Brussels. As an Underwriter, you will have a permanent contract in a pleasant work environment where personal development and initiative have their place.
As an Underwriter, you will be responsible for:
- Acceptance, pricing, and management.
- New business: analysis of proposed risks, underwriting, pricing, preparation of policy documents and discharges.
- Existing business: acceptance and pricing of proposed risks, drafting of inserts and discharges.
- Handling of group policies and drafting of group contracts and individual attestations.
- Annual updating of the existing group contracts.
- Monitoring the figures of the policies, group policies, products, etc. that you manage.
- Participate in meetings about policies, products, rates, procedures, etc.
Ideal profile of the Underwriter:
- You have a university degree (in Law, Commercial Science, etc.) and possibly experience in the management of non-life insurance contracts, so you are immediately employable.
- You are a teamplayer, with a commercial affinity and a "hands-on mentality" are essential here.
- You are fluent in Dutch with perfect oral and written communication skills and can communicate fluently in French.
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary package
- A dynamic working atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
If you are organised, detail oriented and dynamic, then this Underwriter job is for you! Please contact us by responding to the advert using the reference number EAE1839372.