Assistant Relationship Manager
An international bank in the centre of Brussels is looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager. If you have a background as well as a big interest in Corporate Banking, this position might be for you!
The tasks of the Assistant Relationship Manager:
- Assist and encourage customers in their deposit, loan, settlement, and forex transactions.
- Aid Relationship Managers with KYC processes, credit application preparation, credit control, and general credit document preparation
- Showcase commitment to internal controls by following relevant procedures and processes maintaining accurate records, and promptly addressing internal and external audit findings including those highlighted by external regulators
The ideal profile of the Assistant Relationship Manager:
- You have a background in credit applications, banking products, and international treasury within a financial organization is essential
- You have excellent communication skills in English, French, Dutch
- A good knowledge of Japanese language and culture is a true asset
- You have good knowledge of banking and general administration processes
- You are analytical and very detail oriented
- Humbleness, patience and respectfulness are appreciated qualities in this position
The company offers:
- A permanent contract
- The advantages of a stable group with the perks of a middle-sized company
- An international culture
- A competitive salary package
If you are interested in developing in the corporate banking sector and are already used to working with foreign cultures, please do not hesitate to send us your CV!
Salary: €4000 - €4500 per month + Attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 17 October 2023Un poste d’Assistant en Banque Privée vient d'être ouvert au sein d'une banque privée située au cœur de Bruxelles. Si vous cherchez un nouveau challenge dans le monde de la banque et apporter votre aide pour prendre soin du patrimoine des clients haut de gamme de notre client, cette fonction est faite pour vous !
Salary: €4000 - €4500 per month + An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 November 2023Une fonction de Personal Banker est actuellement ouverte au sein d’une banque dans le centre de Bruxelles. Notre client recherche une personne ayant déjà une bonne expérience en tant que conseiller à la clientèle dans les crédits ou les investissements pour travailler totalement en digital grâce aux nouveaux canaux de communications. Si vous êtes à l’aise avec les nouvelles technologies et souhaitez vous développer dans le monde des investissements, ne tardez plus !
Salary: €3500 - €4500 per month + Competitive salary, extra-legal benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 November 2023For one of our clients in private banking located in Brussels, we are looking for a KYC/AML officer to join one of the teams of a fast-growing company.
Salary: €4100 - €4500 per month + An attractive compensation packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 30 November 2023A financial institution offering a wide range of services, is looking for a new Agent Oversight Analyst within the Legal & Compliance team. You will play a crucial role in ensuring compliance with regulations and mitigating risks related to anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, fraud, and customer due diligence. Working closely with the Agent Oversight Team in Brussels, you will engage with agents, conduct due diligence, and contribute to maintaining a robust control environment.
Salary: €3200 - €4000 per month + An attractive compensation packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 30 November 2023A leading insurance company based in Brussels is seeking a dedicated and skilled Claims Handler Auto to join our team. If you have a passion for the insurance industry and a proficiency in Dutch, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!