Depositary Control Officer
Consultant Coraline Hees
Date posted 19 July 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
For one of our market leading clients in the banking field, well located in Brussels , we are looking for Depositary Control Officer.
The main tasks of the Depositary Control Officer:
- Oversight of alternative and retails funds
- Perform controls on the investment restrictions
- Monitor Cash-Flows of a fund on a risk-based approach
- Document and follow-up of breaches
- Contact with client, brokers, custodians and regulators
- Internal contact with all teams and/or departments to liaise with to provide assistance and solve issues
The ideal profile of a Depositary Control Officer :
- Master in finance, economics or equivalent by experience
- Min 2 years of experience in audit or risk or compliance (will be considered as a strength). Experience is financial services is a clear asset.
- Good language skills in French and English or Dutch
- Dynamic, innovative and creative
Our client’s offer for the Depositary Control Officer :
- An attractive salary in line with your experience and a great package of extra-legal advantages
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment with a lot of trainings and development opportunities.
If you are able to see a bigger picture in details, have excellent communication and strong analytical skills, then this opportunity of Depositary Control Officer is waiting for you! Take this chance to start a new challenge and send your application today to email@example.com with reference DDX 766210 or apply directly.