Consultant Adele Demeire
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 banking Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3000 4000 4000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
An international bank is today looking for a Risk Officer to join their team in the center of Brussels. It’s a temporary in view of a permanent contract and you will report directly to the Risk Officer.
As Risk Officer, you will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Responsible for comprehensive risk management tasks internally, including credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk management
- Responsible for drafting relevant policies and rules
- Managing credit risk review, client credit rating and credit line approval
- Assisting in the implementation of various local regulatory requirements related to risk management
Ideal profile of the Risk Officer:
- Master’s degree in Economics/Finance/Management
- Excellent level of English and French or Dutch. Proficient level of Chinese is a plus.
- More than 1 year of related work experience in risk management, credit analysis review, or internal control.
- Sufficient knowledge of the credit products and skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high employee dedication. Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Our client offers:
- A long term contract in an international environment
- Possibilities to evolve
- A very attractive salary package
If you’re motivated, flexible, open minded and ready to evolve within an international atmosphere, this function of Risk Officer is made for you! Do not hesitate to send your application now to email@example.com with the reference YFQ800232.