Assistant to the Underwriting Team
Consultant Mathilde Frippiat
Date posted 28 September 2018 2018-09-282018-10-28 financial-services Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new exciting opportunity as Assistant to the Underwriting Team has just become available in a company located in Brussels.
As Assistant to the Underwriting Team you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Being responsible for the underwriting and administration for a specific segment of the company’s book of business.
- Issuance, validation and processing of contractual documents.
- Doing the claim administration for his portfolio of policies.
- Reviewing and analysing business risks for acceptability in accordance with company guidelines and standards.
- Resolving underwriting queries and makes appropriate decisions.
- Participating to the Credit Committee.
Ideal Profile of the Assistant to the Underwriting Team:
- You have a bachelor degree in Administration or related field.
- You have an excellent command of English and good knowledge of Dutch and French.
- Other European languages are considered as an important asset.
- Your have strong analytical skills
- You have good interpersonal effectiveness, good communication skills.
- You must be a team player.
- You have IT Skills (excel, word, power point, outlook).
- You have between 0 and 5 years of professional experience.
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary package.
- Interim contract with possibility of fixed contract.
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company.
Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Do you like to work efficiently, meticulously and flexible? Then this temporary job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.