Consultant Mathilde Frippiat
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-03 real-estate-and-property Brussels Brussels BE EUR 2500 3500 3500 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
A new exciting opportunity as Commercial Assistant has just become available in a company in the real estate sector. This company is in the city centre. You will be part of the Retail Agency department.
As Commercial Assistant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will endorse the administrative responsibility of the Retail Agency department and assist the team members in their tasks.
- In this job, you’ll be responsible for writing down and typing correspondence, making translations, for (digital) filing. You’ll handle telephone calls and their follow up. You’ll also update the department database and our website.
- Working in a commercial department, you will organise and execute marketing actions and emails as well as prepare client presentations. We’ll expect you to follow-up the business actively.
- you’ll manage the department budget and fee forecast in collaboration with the director in charge as well as the invoicing.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English, both written and oral
- You have a first experience in a similar position
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office, specifically of Excel
- You are proactive, dynamic and can anticipate the needs of your team
- You can work in a demanding work environment and have excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge of InDesign is an asset
Our client offers:
- A temporary contract in view of permanent
- The opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and inclusive culture
- The possibility to develop your strengths
Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Do you like to work efficiently and are flexible? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.