Regulatory Affairs Officer
Salary attractive salary, extralegal benefits
Consultant Janne Polfliet
Date posted 30 October 20192019-11-05 2019-11-29 pharmaceuticals Vlaanderen BE EUR 2800 3500 3500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you ready for a new challenge? An international company in Diegem active in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer for their Development & Regulatory Affairs Teams. Are you trilingual in Dutch, French and English with a degree in pharmaceutical sciences? Send us your resume today!
Tasks of a Regulatory Affairs Officer:
- Preparation, submission and follow-up of registration dossiers for medicinal products in Benelux (new applications, variations and renewals)
- Maintenance of a database for registered technical details
- Adaptation and verification of SPC, PIL and packaging materials
- Implementation of labelling of marketed products following approval
- Support for pharmacovigilance activities
- Assistance in SOP writing
- Follow-up of legislation
- Development of expertise in specific areas such as nutrients
Ideal Profile of a Regulatory Affairs Officer:
- Pharmacist or Master degree in pharmaceutical sciences
- Experience in regulatory affairs is an asset
- Knowledge of regulations for pharmaceutical products
- Accurate and efficient
- Flexible, dynamic, organized, teamplayer
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- The opportunity to gain experience in an international company.
- A temporary contract followed by a permanent contract.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits.
Interested? Are you our future Regulatory Affairs Officer who is fluent in Dutch, French and English with a degree in pharmaceutical sciences? Apply quickly online!