Management / Administrative Assistant
Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious company and taking on new challenges every day? Then this position is made for you! The headquartered is located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management and Administrative Assistant.
You will support the team with different tasks such as :
- Managing and maintaining calendars, appointments
- Organizing meetings and events
- Managing incoming and outgoing communications as well as answering, filter and forward incoming calls
- Receiving and interacting with potential incoming visitors
- Providing administrative support: preparing correspondence, editing and translating documents and presentations, maintaining a filing system, etc.
- Taking notes and making reports for the director
The ideal Profile of the Management and Administrative Assistant :
- You hold preferably a bachelor’s degree in Secretariat/Office Management/Modern Language or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and a good level of English.
- You have a very good command of the MS Office package. Knowledge of Outlook is required.
- You are flexible and you like taking initiatives.
- You like making decisions, you can demonstrate maturity and autonomy in your work, and you are service & solution minded.
- You have great organizational skills and time management is one of your strengths.
- You are looking for a demanding and challenging work environment in an international context
Our client offers you:
- A temporary contract in view of a permanent one
- The possibility to be part of a fast-paced work environment where your support will be highly appreciated
- An attractive salary package including fringe benefits (lunch vouchers, group and medical insurance, reimbursement of transport costs, etc.)
If you are ready to provide an outstanding support to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within a demanding work environment, apply now for this new challenge.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: €2500 - €4000 per annumLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 03 March 2023Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious company and taking on new challenges every day? Then this position is made for you! For a service company headquartered in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 03 February 2023Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious company and taking on new challenges every day? Then this position is made for you! The headquartered is located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management and Administrative Assistant.
Salary: €3000 - €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 07 March 2023An exciting opportunity as Administration Officer has just become available at one of our clients located in the East of Brussels. Our client is active in the service sector and is a leader on its market. In this role, you will work in a polyvalent and autonomous position where you will take care of all the administrative tasks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 24 February 2023Our client, a young and ambitious human-sized structure active in the production of renewable energy, is currently looking for a motivated and polyvalent Office Manager. Do you like taking care of the smooth running of an office while performing miscellaneous clerical duties? Then don’t hesitate to apply now! The company is located in Brussels and you will report directly to the CEO of the company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 21 February 2023For an organisation leader on its market, we are currently looking for a Project & Administrative Assistant. In this role, you will provide an administrative support to Project Managers. You will be close to their business and will act as a key central point of contact between the Operations, the Finance, and the Administration teams.