Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Helene Guillaume
Date posted 17 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new exciting opportunity as Management Assistant has just become available for one of our client active in the energy industry. The company is located in Brussels Centre and is easily reachable by public transport.
You will work closely with the other assistants based in Brussels.
As Management Assistant you will perform the following tasks:
- Handling all tasks in an autonomous way (preparation of PowerPoint presentation, agenda, taking minutes of meetings, report notes, etc.);
- Organizing events, video-conferences, conference calls, ensuring in-out telephone communications, travels and welcoming external visitors for the department;
- Presenting the department during Welcome Days;
- Completing timesheets, expenses note, supplier’s invoices, IT requests and payment follow-up;
- Reproducing and archiving documents for the team;
- Organizing technical forums (invitations, logistics, agenda, presentation and coordination with speakers, dry-run).
The ideal profile for the job as Management Assistant:
- Bachelor in Secretarial studies;
- A few years of work experience in administration;
- A good knowledge in French, Dutch and English is essential;
- Excellent working knowledge skills of Office software’s;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and you are able to build relationships with your professional contacts based on listening, availability, trust and sharing;
- Flexible in your working schedule.
Our client offers:
- Salary according to your experiences;
- Temporary contract with possibility of permanent;
- Pleasant and dynamic working environment where personal development and initiative have their place.
Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Do you like to work efficiently, meticulously and flexible? If you are an easy communicator and problem-solver then this temporary job could be the one for you!