Consultant Mathilde Frippiat
Date posted 03 September 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An Executive Assistant function has just opened in a global association located in the centre of Brussels. You will join a multicultural team and will directly report to the Executive Director.
The Executive Assistant’s tasks :
- You are in charge of the Executive Director’s agenda
- You assist the Executive Director in his daily tasks and provide him recommendations
- You manage all his travel arrangements, from booking a flight to handling visa applications
- You take part to every meeting and take minutes.
- You organize all the meetings, in Belgium and abroad, from A to Z. You will be responsible for finding the best deals and you will be the main coordinator
- You are in charge of all the office events : catering, booking taxis, welcoming visitors, …
The Executive Assistant’s ideal profile :
- You have a first relevant experience as Executive Assistant
- You are fluent in English and have a good level of French and/or German, both written and oral. Any other language is a plus.
- You can work autonomously and you are not afraid to take initiatives
- You are very organised and good at anticipating
Our Client offers:
- A fixed term one year contract, with the possibility to extend it to a permanent contract
- A ideally located company, easily accessible with public transportation (metro, bus)
- An attractive salary
If you are hands-on, a good initiative-taker, you might be the Executive Assistant we are looking for. If you feel ready to almost become a piece of the Executive Director’s brain, and want to see yourself grow in an international association, do not hesitate any longer : this job awaits you.