Junior Management Assistant
Consultant Helene Guillaume
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 consultancy Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People
Our client, a prestigious international company, is currently looking for a Junior management assistant. The company, active in the consultancy, is located in the center of Brussels and is very accessible by public transport.
Have you ever dreamt to work in a dynamic and international environment that encourages openness and individual responsibility? Don’t hesitate to send your CV immediately!
As Junior management assistant you will be responsible for :
- Provide diary management
- Scheduling of internal/external meetings and administrative support to 4 persons
- Screening phone calls
- Translate documents in Dutch, French and English
- Assist in developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Coordinate room reservations and logistic help
- Coordinate travel and agenda arrangements
- Back-up for reception and Partners’ assistants
- Produce high quality Power Point documents
- Liaise with consulting staff and client team members regarding amendments
- Prioritize deadlines and provide help to other team members
- Coordinate the use of external production resources as required
- Stand in for other Case Team Assistants when needed
- Communicate regularly with case teams regarding deadlines, number and type of slides, etc.
Our Junior Management Assistant will be :
- Bachelor degree/certificate in Office management
- A first experience in an administrative support environment is a plus
- Fluency in Dutch, English and French
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook,..)
- dynamic, service-oriented and a proactive worker.
- Details-minded for layout and design of documents
- Respect of deadlines & multitasking
- Easy communication & problem-solver.
- Strong sense of responsibility & commitment to deliver quality work.
- You are dedicated and motivated
- You are effective in priority setting and coordinating workload
Client offer :
- Fast paced, young and dynamic
- Multinational and multicultural
- Fixed contract
- Attractive salary with benefit advantages
Have you ever dreamt to work in a dynamic and international environment that encourages openness and individual responsibility? Are you able to work under confidential information ? Are you effective in priority setting and coordinating workload?
Don’t hesitate to send your CV immediately!