Salary An attractive salary package
Consultant Helene Guillaume
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-11-21 admin-and-secretarial Waterloo Walloon Brabant BE EUR 2000 3000 3000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new challenging position as Management Assistant has just become available within an international company. The firm is well-known and located in Waterloo.
As Management Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Schedule appointments and manage diaries of Director and Assistant Director
- Draft and send out weekly documents, screen phone calls
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Following up of attendance throughout the day, sending out morning absences and end of day absence summary
- Coordinate replacing absent teachers which involves internal cover and communication with substitute teachers
- Enrol new substitutes teachers with Randstad
- Organise events
Ideal Profile for the job as Management Assistant:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same function
- French and English fluency to be able to research in both languages and communicate in both, a working knowledge of Dutch would be an advantage
- Time management skills, ability to multitask and excellent organisational skills
- Perfect MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Office Suite
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary package
- A temporary contract with fixed view
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment
You are ready to provide an excellent support in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within a demanding environment ? You want to act on your own initiative, use your careful judgement, tact and diplomacy ? You are able to handle confidential information with discretion ? Don’t wait and apply now for this new challenge as Management Assistant.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.