For an international service company located in the heart of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant. In this role, you will provide administrative support to two Managers and their teams.
In this position as a Management Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing calendars and organizing meetings (virtual meetings, conference calls, appointments)
- Preparing meetings dossiers
- Organizing business travels from A to Z (hotels, transport, restaurants, etc.)
- Maintaining the filing system and the database up to date
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail as well as answering, filtering and forwarding calls
- Providing administrative support: prepare, edit and translate documents and presentations, prepare regular reports, participate to communication tasks, archive documents, etc.
The ideal profile of the Management Assistant:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Secretariat or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have a very knowledge of English and a very good knowledge of French and/or Dutch, combined with a basic knowledge of Dutch/French.
- You have a very good command of the MS Office package.
- You can demonstrate maturity and autonomy in your work, and you are service & solution minded.
- You have great organizational skills and time management is one of your strengths.
- You are looking for a dynamic and challenging work environment in an international context.
Our client offers you:
- A temporary contract in view of a permanent one
- The possibility to be part of a multicultural work environment where your support is highly appreciated
- An attractive salary package including fringe benefits (meal vouchers, reimbursement of transport costs, etc.)
If you are ready to provide an outstanding support to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, apply now for this new challenge as a Management Assistant.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 01 July 2022For one of our clients, a non-profit organization located in the heart of Brussels, we are looking for an Office Manager. As an Office Manager you will be responsible for the office management, acting like a central point for all support-related matters. Reporting to and working closely with the Executive Director, you will also be responsible for the implementation of all operations, Human resources tasks and office procedures.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 20 May 2022Pour l’un de nos clients, actif dans le secteur des services, nous recrutons un(e) Assistant(e) Administratif/ve. Dans cette fonction, vous soutiendrez un Manager dans son administration quotidienne. Les bureaux sont situés à Bruxelles et très faciles d’accès en transports en commun.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 22 June 2022Un poste en tant que Administrative Assistant Part Time (3/5 ou 4/5) vient d’être ouvert au sein d’une société active dans le secteur du conseil à Bruxelles. En tant que Administrative Assistant Part Time (3/5 ou 4/5), vous dépendrez de la Directrice Administrative et apporterez un soutien dans la gestion de l’administration journalière.