For an international non-profit organisation located in the heart of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Team Assistant. In this role, you will provide administrative support to several working groups acting on an international scope.
In this position as a Management Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing calendars and organizing meetings (virtual meetings, conference calls, appointments)
- Preparing meetings dossiers
- Organizing business travels from A to Z (hotels, transport, restaurants, etc.)
- Assisting with the organisation of workshops and events
- Maintaining the filing system and the database up to date
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail as well as answering, filtering and forwarding calls
- Providing administrative support: prepare, edit and translate documents and presentations, prepare regular reports, participate to communication tasks, archive documents, etc.
The ideal profile of the Management Assistant:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Secretariat or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 2 years’ experience as Secretary/Management Assistant/Executive Assistant (preferably in a non-profit and membership context)
- You have a very good knowledge of English both written and spoken
- You have a very good command of the MS Office package. Knowledge of Outlook is required. A knowledge of SharePoint and/or Salesforce will be considered an asset
- You like to make decisions, you can demonstrate maturity and autonomy in your work, and you are service & solution minded.
- You have great organizational skills and time management is one of your strengths.
- You are looking for a dynamic and challenging work environment in an international context.
Our client offers you:
- A temporary contract in view of a permanent one
- The possibility to be part of a fast-paced international environment where your support is highly appreciated
- An attractive salary package including fringe benefits (meal vouchers, reimbursement of transport costs, etc.)
If you are ready to provide an outstanding support to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, apply now for this new challenge as a Team Assistant.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: an attractive packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 07 June 2022For an international non-profit organisation located in the heart of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant. In this role, you will work closely with a Senior Assistant to provide secretarial support to the management team.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 01 July 2022Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious company and taking on new challenges every day? Then this position is made for you! The headquartered is located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management and Administrative Assistant.
Salary: an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 14 June 2022Pour l’un de nos clients, actif dans le secteur bancaire, nous recrutons un(e) Assistant(e) Administratif/ve et Commercial(e). Dans cette fonction, vous soutiendrez un Manager dans son administration et son organisation quotidienne, tout en assurant un suivi régulier de ses clients. Les bureaux sont situés à Bruxelles et très faciles d’accès en transports en commun. Vous pourrez également travailler 2 jours par semaine de la maison.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 24 May 2022Un poste de Office & Administrative Assistant FR/NL vient de s’ouvrir au sein d’une société de services au centre de Bruxelles. En tant que Office & Administrative Assistant, vous évoluerez dans un poste très polyvalent, au sein d’une structure à taille humaine, reconnue dans son domaine. La société est très facile d’accès en transports en commun.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 May 2022Un poste en tant que Secrétaire Administratif/ve FR/NL vient de s’ouvrir au sein d’une société active dans le secteur de la construction à Bruxelles. En tant que Secrétaire Administratif/ve FR/NL, vous travaillerez en étroite collaboration avec le directeur de chantier.