Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious company and taking on new challenges every day? Then this position is made for you! For a service company headquartered in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant.
You will support the team with different tasks such as:
- Managing and maintaining calendars, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Organizing meetings and events
- Managing incoming and outgoing communications as well as answering, filter and forward incoming calls
- Receiving and interacting with potential incoming visitors
- Providing administrative support: preparing correspondence, editing and translating documents and presentations, maintaining a filing system, etc.
The ideal Profile of the Management Assistant:
- You hold preferably a bachelor
- You have at least a first experience in a similar role.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and a good level of English.
- You have a very good command of the MS Office package. Knowledge of Outlook is required.
- You are flexible and you like taking initiatives.
- You like making decisions, you can demonstrate maturity and autonomy in your work, and you are service & solution minded.
- You have great organizational skills and time management is one of your strengths.
- You are looking for a demanding and challenging work environment in an international context
Our client offers you:
- A temporary contract in view of a permanent one
- The possibility to be part of a fast-paced work environment where your support will be highly appreciated
- An attractive salary package including fringe benefits (lunch vouchers, group and medical insurance, reimbursement of transport costs, etc.)
If you are ready to provide an outstanding support to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within a demanding work environment, apply now for this new challenge.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 18 July 2022For an international service company located in the heart of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant. In this role, you will provide administrative support to two Managers and their teams.
Salary: €2500 - €4000 per month + An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 12 August 2022A new exciting opportunity as Management Assistant has just become available at one of our clients active in the legal sector. This mid-sized company is based in the centre of Brussels and is easily reachable by public transport. In this role, you will ensure the lawyers can focus on providing legal services to their clients by giving them a high-quality administrative support.
Salary: €2800 - €3500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 10 August 2022Our client, an international but human-sized structure active in the non-profit sector, is currently looking for a motivated and polyvalent Office & Management Assistant. Do you like taking care of the smooth running of an office while performing miscellaneous clerical duties? Then don’t hesitate to apply now! The company is in the Centre of Brussels and is very accessible by public transport.
Salary: an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 August 2022For one of our clients, a non-profit organization located in the heart of Brussels, we are looking for an Office Manager. As an Office Manager you will be responsible for the office management, acting like a central point for all support-related matters. Reporting to and working closely with the Executive Director, you will also be responsible for the implementation of all operations, Human resources tasks and office procedures.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 26 July 2022Pour l’un de nos clients, une multinationale dont le siège est situé à Bruxelles, nous recherchons urgemment un(e) Assistante de Direction FR/NL En tant que Secrétaire de Direction FR/NL, vous soutiendrez et soulagerez la Direction dans la gestion du secrétariat juridique.