An exciting opportunity as Executive Assistant has just become available at one of our clients located in the Centre of Brussels. Our client is active in the service sector and is a leader on its market. In this role, you will work closely with 3 other assistants to support a team of 15 people.
As Executive Assistant, you will be more specifically responsible for the following tasks:
- Answering, screening and transferring incoming phone calls.
- Dispatching incoming correspondence by letters and email.
- Preparing materials for meetings, take notes and preparing draft summaries.
- Organizing/coordinating meetings abroad and handling all travel arrangements.
- Supporting with ad-hoc administrative tasks (correction of drafts, translations, database update, archiving, etc.).
Ideal profile of the Executive Assistant:
- You have a very good knowledge of French and English, oral and written.
- You have minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You are proactive, adaptive and a real team-player.
- You can cope with stress, are highly discreet and able to respect confidentiality of meeting discussions.
Our client offers:
- A very attractive salary package including fringe benefits
- A permanent position
- The possibility of working in a company leader on its market while being part of a dynamic and highly collaborative team
Are you dynamic, autonomous and proactive? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: €3500 - €4500 per month + an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 24 January 2023An exciting opportunity as Executive Assistant has just become available at one of our clients located in the Centre of Brussels. Our client is active in the service sector and is a leader on its market. In this role, you will work closely with 3 other assistants to support a team of 15 people.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 12 May 2022Voor één van onze klanten zijn we dringend op zoek naar een Executive Assistant. Het bedrijf, gelegen in Brussel Zuid vlakbij een treinstation, is actief in de industriële sector.
Salary: €2000 - €4500 per month + an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 January 2023A new Management Assistant position has just opened up at one of our clients in the legal sector. This client is located in Watermael Boitsfort and is easily accessible by public transport.
Salary: €3500 - €5000 per month + an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 14 December 2022An Office & Facilities Coordinator position has just opened in an international yet human-sized company in Brussels. As Office & Facilities Coordinator, you will closely work with the CEO and the Management Team. You will ensure a smooth running of the office, acting as the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for all support-related matters.
Salary: €2500 - €5000 per month + an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 December 2022L'un de nos clients belge dans le secteur du traitement de marchandises est à la recherche d’un Junior Office & Administration Officer. En tant que Junior Office & Administrative Officer, vous travaillerez en étroite collaboration avec la Direction que vous soutiendrez dans la gestion opérationnelle du bureau, de ses dossiers et de la communication interne. Les bureaux sont situés à Wauthier-Braine et sont faciles d’accès en transports en commun (une gare à proximité).