Our client, a law firm located in Brussels, is looking for a Management Assistant who will provide support to several lawyers and partners, allowing them to focus on their legal work. You will be expected to deal with a variety of tasks efficiently and independently.
As Management Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks :
- The day-to-day management of the secretariat;
- Coordinating internal and external meetings;
- Drafting and managing lay-out of documents;
- Preparation of and follow-up of invoices and billing;
- Time management of deadlines and attention to details;
- Management of agendas;
- Travel management (e.g. flight bookings, hotels, ...);
- General administration (e.g. scanning, archiving and copying documents).
Ideal Personal Assistant profile :
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Office Management) or similar level through experience;
- A strong interest in administration and supportive roles, experience in a similar position is an asset;
- Fluent in Dutch, with a very good command of French and English;
- Excellent command of MS Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Discrete and diplomatic;
- Pro-active, well-organized and structured;
- Positive attitude;
- Team-player with the ability to work independently;
- Flexible and efficient;
- Stress-resistant with the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure in a demanding environment.
What our client offers :
- Great working environment and opportunity to excel in your career as Management Assistant
- Great opportunity to expand your personal network and build sustainable business relationships
- A very attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages (including meal vouchers, insurance, reimbursement for commuting).
- Permanent contract
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: €3500 - €4500 per month + an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting opportunity as Executive Assistant has just become available at one of our clients located in the Centre of Brussels. Our client is active in the service sector and is a leader on its market. In this role, you will work closely with 3 other assistants to support a team of 15 people.
Salary: €3500 - €4500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 March 2023For an international organisation located in the heart of Brussels, we are currently looking for an Executive Assistant. In this role, you will provide an administrative support to an Executive Director on a global scope.
Salary: €3500 - €5000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 17 February 2023An Office & Facilities Coordinator position has just opened in an international yet human-sized company in Brussels. As Office & Facilities Coordinator, you will closely work with the CEO and the Management Team. You will ensure a smooth running of the office, acting as the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for all support-related matters.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 12 May 2022Voor één van onze klanten zijn we dringend op zoek naar een Executive Assistant. Het bedrijf, gelegen in Brussel Zuid vlakbij een treinstation, is actief in de industriële sector.