Management Assistant - Law Firm
A function as Management Assistant has just been made available within a global law firm in the south of Brussels. Located in more than 40 countries, they aim at being the leading global business law firm. You will be joining a well-established team where you will be able to learn in a dynamic and fun environment. You will mainly be working in English, with contact in Dutch and French. A good knowledge of the three languages is required, used on a daily basis.
As Management Assistant, you will be responsible of:
- Provide daily general administrative support to a key partner while also stepping in to help the team.
- Proactively coordinate and manage calendars, schedule internal/external meetings, seminars and conferences
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail with discretion
- Organise and follow up on travel arrangements, hotels and miscellaneous bookings
- Draft and prepare outgoing correspondence, presentations and other documents using templates
- Manage the billing process
- Handle occasionally the reception of the firm
Ideal profile of the Management Assistant:
- You ideally have a few years of experience as a management assistant in an international (law) environment.
- You have strong communication skills in English, French, and Dutch.
- You are mature and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent proficiency in MS Office
- You are highly organised, accurate and able to set priorities
- You enjoy teamwork but can also perform independently
- You have a problem-solving attitude that allows you to meet deadlines
- You have a flexible, open-minded approach in the workplace
- You are disciplined and can handle a wide variety of tasks simultaneously
Our offer can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A coordination-oriented role with a central function in many responsibilities
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, etc.
- Hybrid work option available
- A great place to work, and play a meaningful role within a friendly, integrated team in an international English-speaking work environment
If you are a “go getter” type with a relevant billing experience, and that always gives 100% you do not want to miss out on this opportunity as Legal Assistant. Do not hesitate to send your application now.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
More about Walters People
Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group, specialises in temporary and junior permanent recruitment in accounting, tax & treasury, banking & insurance, finance, HR & payroll, business support & internal sales. We also help students in finding a student job during the summer period or during the academic year. www.walterspeople.be
Salary: €2500 - €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 February 2024Een van onze klanten, een vooraanstaande speler in de health sector, is op zoek naar een Medewerker om in het team “donateurs” te werken. Met je collega’s ben je het eerste aanspreekpunt voor donateurs en ben je verantwoordelijk voor het administratief beheer van donaties. Ben jij gedreven om onze toekomst vorm te geven? Zoek je een financieel-administratieve rol en wil je betekenisvol werk verrichten voor een organisatie met een maatschappelijke missie? Dan nodigen we je uit om verder te groeien met ons en te solliciteren voor de positie van Medewerker Dienst Donateurs.
Salary: €4200 - €4500 per month + BedrijfswagenLocation: EvereDate posted: 02 February 2024Een firma actief binnen de dienstensector en gelegen in regio Evere, is op zoek naar een Executive Assistant. Als Executive Assistant zal je het hogere management ondersteunen op administratief vlak.
Salary: €2500 - €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 30 January 2024Our client, a firm leader on its market active in the professional services sector, is currently looking for a motivated and polyvalent Office & Administrative Assistant. Do you like acting as the first point of contact, meeting and greeting visitors, answering and dispatching incoming calls, as well as performing miscellaneous clerical duties? Then don’t hesitate to apply now! The company is in the Centre of Brussels and is very accessible by public transport.
Salary: €3000 - €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 January 2024Een van onze klanten gelegen in Brussel is per direct op zoek naar een deeltijdse medewerker in de dienst loonadministratie (50% - 20 uren). U bent vertrouwd met recht en zal instaan voor de dagelijkse opvolging van de loonadministratie voor bedrijven die met personeel op de Belgische en Luxemburgse markt actief (willen) zijn en daarbij nood hebben aan administratieve en communicatieve ondersteuning.
Salary: €3000 - €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 January 2024Our client, an investment fund specializing in start-ups, is currently seeking an Office Manager. This role has been established due to the company's expansion. The team consists of around fifteen people who handle all coordination tasks themselves, necessitating an Office Manager for administrative support and other duties. You will play a crucial part in providing administrative support and ensuring the smooth operation of our office. English is the primary language spoken in the office. You will report directly to the Partner.