Consultant Mathilde Frippiat
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-26 2019-04-24 mining Brussels Brussels BE EUR 2700 3500 3500 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
A new exciting opportunity as Part-time Assistant has just become available in a company in the metallurgy sector.
This company is in the city centre. You will be part of the Audit department and assistant a team of 11 people.
As Assistant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist in the preparation, reporting and follow up of internal audit missions conducted by the auditors using the audit software tool "Audimex".
- Distribute Internal Audit Reports via email.
- Select and book the travel of all auditors.
- Maintain the Internal Audit intranet (Connect), by reviewing regularly the site and adapt changes.
- Prepare Internal Audit seminars by finding a location, arranging the booking and helping in the organization of the agenda.
- In team with Internal Audit colleagues continuously improve the quality, expertise and efficiency of the IA department functioning.
- Give support to the Internal Control Manager for distribution of questionnaires.
- Give support to the Senior Internal Auditor for the BRA administrative tasks.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken. Fluency in French is a plus
- You have a first experience in a similar position, preferably in an international environment
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in administration
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office
- You are proactive, dynamic and can anticipate the needs of your team
- Willingness to attend off site meetings if requested.
Our client offers:
- A 9 months temporary contract
- The opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and inclusive culture
- Part time job of 20h/week, flexible
- The possibility to develop your strengths
Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Do you like to work efficiently and are flexible? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.